A simple recipe for parties or as a weekend treat.
1kg sausage mince
1 large brown onion, diced
2 large carrots, grated
4 slices of bread, crumbed
2 tblsp Worcestershire sauce
4 sheets of puff pastry
1. Mix all ingredients (except pastry) together by hand in a large bowl
2. Lay each sheet of pastry out on a flat surface. Cut in half lengthways
3. Place a portion of filling in middle of each pastry sheet lengthways and roll up into a long roll. (Do not overfill)
4. Place seam side down and cut each roll into 7 mini sausage rolls
5. Place all mini sausage rolls onto one or two large baking trays lined with baking paper
6. Bake at 180C for 25 mins or until golden.
Makes 56 mini sausage rolls