Active Kids & Creative Kids Vouchers
If you and your child live in New South Wales, you can access two vouchers per year for each category. That’s two Active Kids vouchers and two Creative Kids vouchers per year, per child.
Voucher 1 is valid January to December and Voucher 2 is valid July to December. The vouchers may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for your child’s favourite activity.
To be eligible your child must be between the ages of 4 1/2 and 18 years of age and enrolled in school.
Quick & Easy
Have your Medicare card handy as you will need it to include your child’s Medicare details. It only takes minutes to complete and you will receive an email with your voucher details attached, usually, within minutes.
Supply the voucher details to the activity provider for your rebate to be processed. Just double check with your sporting club, music tutor, dance studio or creative arts provider if they are a registered provider.
There really is something for everyone. Whether your child loves swimming, ballet, ball sports, art and drama, music classes, foreign language lessons, or coding and digital classes. Every little bit helps toward tuition.
Vouchers and rebates for sport and creative activities vary from state to state. Check below for links to different rebates offered in your state.
- QLD – the FairPlay voucher offers parents up to $150 to pay for sports club memberships and participation fees. Click here for more information
- WA – Kidsport rebate available as of January 1, 2018 for all sports clubs that meet the eligibility criteria. Be warned that these rebates do expire within 90 days. Click here to register.
- SA – Sports Vouchers program offers primary school aged children a $100 rebate for all sports or dance registration or membership fees. Click here for more information about the program.
- NT – Sports Vouchers are available for every school-enrolled child from preschool to year 12 as well as home-schooled children. In both January and July, families can apply for a $100 voucher to cover, recreation and cultural activities.
- VIC – Doesn’t offer specific rebates for extra-curricular activities but does have specific grants available which your child may be eligible for. Click here
- TAS – Doesn’t offer a specific rebate program but does have grants and funding available for sport and recreational activities.
- ACT – Doesn’t offer a specific rebate program but does have grants and funding available that your child may be able to receive. Click here for more information.